To enter to win, you must post a photo to Facebook, Twitter (a public account), or Instagram of a RE/MAX Rock with the hastag #RemaxRocks and tag RE/MAX of Kodiak on the platform used.
Photo submissions begin on the first of each month and end on the last day of each month. 30-Day notice to end the Campaign will be posted here.
Prize of the Month:
Who can win: Anyone living in Kodiak, Alaska
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who tag RE/MAX of Kodiak AND use the hashtag #RemaxRocks on Facebook, Twitter (Public Accounts Only), or Instagram and no ages are ineligible unless specified for the month. The Campaign is only open to residents of Kodiak, Alaska, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees and independent contractors of RE/MAX of Kodiak, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of RE/MAX of Kodiak as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on the first of each month, at 12:01AM Alaska Time and ending the last day of each month, at 11:59 PM Alaska Time. All online entries must be received by the last day of each month, at 11:59 PM Alaska Time. The monthly contest will end after a 30 day notice is posted to https://www.kodiakislandrealestate.com/remax-rocks-contest. Prizes will change monthly.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry by tagging RE/MAX of Kodiak AND using the hashtag #RemaxRocks on Facebook, Twitter (Public Accounts Only), or Instagram. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of RE/MAX of Kodiak. Multiple entries are allowed each month and will increase your chances of winning but must include a different photo than previous entries and be a new post. You must provide the information requested. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of RE/MAX of Kodiak.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive the listed monthly prize. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by RE/MAX of Kodiak. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at RE/MAX of Kodiak’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for RE/MAX of Kodiak to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing within a week of the month end under the supervision of RE/MAX of Kodiak. Winner will be notified by social media entrant account within five (5) days following selection of Winner. RE/MAX of Kodiak shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 10 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT RE/MAX OF KODIAK’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that RE/MAX of Kodiak, anyone acting on behalf of RE/MAX of Kodiak, and RE/MAX of Kodiak’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of RE/MAX of Kodiak. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless RE/MAX of Kodiak from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which RE/MAX of Kodiak may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: RE/MAX of Kodiak reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond RE/MAX of Kodiak’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, RE/MAX of Kodiak may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by RE/MAX of Kodiak. RE/MAX of Kodiak reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. RE/MAX of Kodiak has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, RE/MAX of Kodiak reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless RE/MAX of Kodiak and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND ALASKA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Alaska having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: RE/MAX of Kodiak 204 E. Rezanof Dr., Suite 101, Kodiak, Alaska 99615 USA. Requests must be received no later than 30 days after the declared Campaign 30 Day notice to end date in item three.
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is RE/MAX of Kodiak 204 E. Rezanof Dr., Suite 101, Kodiak, Alaska 99615 USA.
14. The Campaign hosted by RE/MAX of Kodiak is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.